Minister Martin and Fáilte Ireland announce new Outdoor Dining Scheme with Local Authorities31 March 2021
Kerry County Council – Outdoor Dining Grant Scheme17 April 2021
Workshop Overview: Lara Curry operates on the global retail stage as a visual merchandiser where many of her award-winning visual creations have been recognised for their creativity. Lara will join Irish retail expert James Burke for a 90-minute stimulating workshop. Reawaken your offer, breadth life back into retail spaces, and metaphorically “dust away all the winter cobwebs” so you are ready for a new season, with new energy.
Dates & times: 2 individual webinars scheduled. Monday 26th April from 9.30am to 11am OR Wednesday 28th April from 9am to 10.30am
Venue: Online via Zoom. This is a “cameras on” interactive workshop so please check that your camera and microphone are working ahead of the workshop.
Target Participants: The workshop is targeted at owners/managers of retail outlets who want to improve the visual merchandising aspects of their window and shop interior displays.
- How to create a strong, unique and memorable aesthetic for your brand, covering all retail sectors
- How to easily, economically and resourcefully plan visuals for show stopping windows that sell
- Go on a global tour to see strong visual merchandising that you can easily replicate
- Learn some simple tips to brainstorm visuals better
- Discuss seasonal calendars so you are always one step ahead of your competitors for your brand